Life as I know it

Life As I Know It

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Better than a Pink Cadillac

I do my best thinking in the shower. Today, I was getting ready for my Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class and thinking of all the things I want to incorporate into my Beachbody business. I thought about the other MLM success stories first and foremost popping into my head was Mary Kay. Once upon a time, long long ago, I was a Mary Kay Representative. For those of you who are too young to know that Mary Kay Ash was a real person, Mary Kay was an innovator in the Direct Marketing arena. She was a woman of grace and class and if you want to succeed in business, I highly recommend you read Pink Cadillac or one of her other books. She was a marketing genious. And she knew how to make women (in particular) feel good about themselves.

Fast forward (mumble mumble) years and now we have another true innovator on our hands with Carl Daikeler and Beachbody. Back in the hey day of Mary Kay (yes I can be a poet), the big allure was getting that shiny new Pink Cadillac when you made it to “Director.” When you got to that level and drove around in your luxury vehicle, you knew that your hard work had paid off.

Today, I want to tell you that our bodies are the new “Pink Cadillac.” If we are in tip top shape and can wear whatever we want and feel healthy and good about ourselves, then that is far better than any luxury vehicle and I don’t care if the seats are heated. Get your own seat heated by working out!

Obesity is an epidemic in the United States today. Even achieving “Couch Potato” status is something that can be seen in just about every home. What good is having luxury if you are not healthy to enjoy it? What good is having a “pretty face” if your body doesn’t match? Inside those of us who carry a few extra pounds, there is a reason that we got there. We have to face those reasons and make a decision to fix what is wrong and commit to changing our behavior to make ourselves well again.

The day I sat eating my potato chips watching that P90X infomercial changed my life. I couldn’t get that ½ hour of television out of my head once I saw it. I went for months thinking about doing the program and I had to wait until I could afford it before I could get it. But the day that box got dropped on my doorstep was one of the best days of my life.

It began a new chapter for me. It meant taking control of my life and working harder than I ever have before to be a better person. I have almost reached day 60 of my initial round of P90X. I have been SO impressed by the program that I have signed up to help motivate others to take control of their lives too. It doesn’t matter if you want an intense program like P90X & Insanity or you want to do something fun like Hip Hop Abs or Turbo Jam, Beachbody has a program to help you get healthy and thus happy.

Just think, years ago how proud someone would feel to be seen in a Cadillac. Now I sure love Cadillacs, but let me tell you that nothing makes me feel more proud than walking around in a body that is healthy, in shape, strong and driven. Let me help you achieve that in your life. If you want to be in the best shape of your life, or maybe you already are in good shape but want to tone and build your endurance, go to my website. Join me and thousands of others who want to make a difference.

The best part of all, is that not only am I getting to be in the best shape of my life, but I get to get paid by being a coach. I am one of the lucky people in the world that gets to earn money doing what I love. You know the saying, do what you love and the money will follow.

To join me just go to my website www.getfitphoenix.com or shoot me an email at coach@getfitphoenix.com. I will be your accountability partner and help you achieve your dreams. Boy, that is better than any pink Cadillac.

Fitness Empress Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment